QUALITIES OF 925 SILVER Jewelry Thailand.
In the jewels and metal market, QUALITIES OF 925 SILVER Jewelry creators and producers often come up with creative names of a variety of metals to help in distinguishing from others on the basis of different alloys mixed in them. Similar is the case when it comes to 925 silver. Consumers have almost always heard of pure silver as it is the most prevalent in the market but another substitute product is the 925 sterling silver. The following are some of the features of the 925 sterling silver that helps consumers to distinguish it from other metals.
1. The major differentiating element between pure silver and 925 sterling silver is the number of alloys added in them. When talking about pure silver, as the name indicates, it contains 99.9% of pure silver and the remaining consists of alloys like copper. With metals like 925 sterling silver, 92.5% of silver and the remaining of mostly copper. It is usually referred to as either 925 sterling silver or just 925 silver.
2. Another reason why two metals of the same quality exist is that pure silver is too soft and malleable to be able to use in the creation of products. This is why 925 sterling silver exists, keeping within itself different alloys that harden it and makes it useful.
3. When it comes to comparing the price range of metals, 925 sterling silver does appear to be cheaper in comparison with gold and platinum. However, it is still not extremely cheap as its value tends to increase with the passage of time.
4. When purchasing 925 sterling silver, it is necessary to keep some points in mind so as to not be duped with fake silver jewelry. For example, the real 925 sterling silver jewelry is bound to oxidize at even the least bit of air exposure. So, look for some blackening signs and spots on the piece of jewelry, and if it exists, then that is the proof of 925 sterling silver being authentic.
5. A real 925 sterling silver will not smell too much because of the high amount of silver and less amount of copper. If it does smell, then that is an indication of higher amount of copper and thus negating the 925 sterling silver element.
In today’s world, the demand for such metals and their jewelry pieces is increasing with the passage of time which makes it necessary for the consumer to know the basics to be able to distinguish between a fake and an original product.